Apple cider vinegar can be viewed as a supplement and medicine, not just food or something that you can use in a salad dressing (although this is a very good and healthy use for it!)
It is a natural food that comes from fermented apple juice. This is the result of fermentation beyond what you were doing to make the hard juice. The benefits of apple cider vinegar capsules can be traced back partly to apples and partly to the unique products created during fermentation.
In today's day and age, the medicinal use of apple cider vinegar has been found that this drug can cure or prevent many common ailments, from colds and viruses to arthritis and digestive problems. Recently, it has become a part of several natural diets and helps with weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar can be said to be a "superfood" that is good for the whole body. Some of the most common claims about this superfood are:
– Useful for digestion
– Good for losing weight and increasing metabolism
– Prevent or reduce the severity of allergies
– Reduce the severity or frequency of colds and other respiratory diseases
– Helpful for bladder stones and kidney problems
– Helps reduce arthritis symptoms and joint disorders.
– Helps alkalize the body (although vinegar has a sour taste, it has an alkalizing effect after digestion)
Food or supplement cannot replace a poor diet or lack of exercise over a long period. However, when combined with a healthy lifestyle, these products can help you lose weight, feel better, and potentially reduce many common health problems.